Friday, May 23, 2014

Tutorial Time 102 "Masked Borders"

 
 
This week's creation is a masked border. You can find the tutorial here. I used Mother's Magnolia Stamp Set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. I stamped the magnolia in Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Cryogen White paper. I masked the middle image and stamped the 2 outer flowers. My flowers were then colored using Copic markers. I used Copic Black for my thick line and Spica Black marker for the thin line. My sentiment is stamped in Memento Tangelo ink. I used Gina K cardstock for my base card and layer. I then used a few rhinestones on the bottom.
I love the way this card turned out. It is very clean and simple.
Come and play along with the challenge here to win a great stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers.
 
 Happy Kreating!!
 Barb
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. The magnolia looks really pretty for this technique Barb!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Barb. I'm so glad you enjoyed this tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card! I really liked this technique too.

    ReplyDelete