Monday, May 26, 2014

FOSTV Challenge 126 "Use Flowers"












This week's challenge for FOSTV at mfpspeedy TV is to use flowers. For my card, I used Gina K and Crafter's Companion cardstock. I used Tiger Lily stamp set and Bearded Iris stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. My images were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Spectrum Noir colored pencils. The image was then diecut with Spellbinder's Valiant Honor die. The image was then adhered to the card base. I then used paper flowers from StampingScrapping. The flowers were glued to the card. Looking forward to my real garden to come in but for now I will admire my card :)


    Come and play here for a chance to win this stamp set:
Happy Kreating!
Barb





1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous image and I love how you accented it with the beautiful paper flowers!

    ReplyDelete