Monday, May 19, 2014

FOSTV Challenge 125 "Gift Bag"








For this challenge at mfpspeedyTV, we had to create a gift bag. I used my We R Memory Keepers Gift Bag Punch Board to make my gift bag. I used some scrapbook paper from my stash to make the bag. I followed the instructions for the assembly of the bag. I made a tag for my bag. I used the stamp set "Kiss Me" from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  I stamped the image on Cryogen White paper using  Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored the image with Spectrum Noir colored pencils. The sentiment was stamped using Memento Bamboo Leaves ink.I created the tag using Gina K paper and Spellbinder's Label 28 and Decorative Labels 28 dies. The ribbon is from my stash.


Come and play along with the challenge here , for a chance to win this stamp set:

Halloween Selections mini stamp set
                             Happy Kreating!                                                              
                                      Barb

1 comment: