Monday, May 12, 2014

FOSTV Challenge 124 "Kraft and Red"

 
For my card for FOSTV at mfpspeedyTV , I created a Mother's Day card using Kraft and Red cardstock from Gina K. My stamp sets are Mother's Magnolia stamp set and Oriental joy stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. I stamped the butterfly image with Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. My Mother's Day sentiment was stamped in Brilliance Pearlescent Poppy ink and also clear embossed. I diecut the image out using Spellbinder's Exquisite Circles. The red cardstock was dry embossed using a Darcies' embossing folder. The layers were adhered to card base. A layered flower with a gem was placed on card. The butterfly and stamped flowers were colored with a Wink of Stella Clear pen to give a little sparkle to the card.
  Come and play along with the challenge here for a chance to win this stamp set:
USA Heros mini stamp set
  Happy Kreating!
      Barb


3 comments:

  1. Pretty - the image fits beautifully in that die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Barb! I love the embossed image and the die you cut it out with!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful combination of stamps! I love the butterfly at the top.

    ReplyDelete