Monday, May 5, 2014

FOSTV Challenge 123 "Congratulations"

 
Today's challenge for FOSTV at mfpspeedytv is to create something for Congratulations.  I used Swans stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. My card base is an A2. I used Anna Griffin's metallic cardstock. My background paper is embossed using an Anna Griffin Embossing folder and adhered to the card base after I used a corner rounder. I stamped the swans using Versamark and embossed them using Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder in Madonna Robe Blue Gold and Stardust Candy Rose. I then diecut the image using Spellbinder's Valiant Honor die. The sentiment was stamped in Brilliance Starlite Black Ink and also diecut using the some die set. When working with metallic paper and Brilliance ink, you need to let the image dry or heat emboss the image or it will smudge.
I wanted my card to have an elegant look. The photo does not do it justice, real image looks better.
Some come and play along here for a chance to win this great stamp set: 
 
 
Happy Kreating
  Barb
 

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card with those lovely dies framing your image and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Barb!! Very elegant with the embossed swans and die cut!

    ReplyDelete