Friday, April 25, 2014

Tutorial Time Challenge 98








The challenge for this Tutorial Time is a Stand Up ZFold Card. I used the Lantern Stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  I stamped the in image and sentiment on Crafter's Companion white cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Image was colored with Copics. My Copic colors were: Y11,Y13,Y15,Y18, YR 61, YR65, and YR68. I used Spica marker is orange for the accent. I then used colorless blender and a rag to give the image a spattered look. Base card is Gina K paper. My patterned paper is from the Prima "Zephyr"  Collection. I used a flower punch from Stampin' Up! with a brad from my stash. I used Spellbinder's Label 18 for the image and sentiment. I used Spellbinder's Decorative Edge for my border.
   Here are few more pictures of my project.

Open view
 

Side View


Come and play along here for a chance to win this great stamp set.

 
   Happy Kreating
        Barb
     


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Barb, love the colors and your lantern is Really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete