Friday, April 18, 2014

Tutorial Time Challenge 97






For this challenge at MFP Speedy TV, we created a medallion using paper and a scoreboard. For my medallion, I used BoBunny "Weekend Market Collection." My medallion was glued together using a hot glue gun. I placed a button in the middle to hide the glue center.I used the stamp set "Out of Time" from Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co. The image was stamped in Gina K's Black Onyx Inkpad and colored with Copic markers ( note: image bleed a little, so back to Memento ink for Copics) The sentiment was stamped with Gina K's Dark Chocolate Inkpad. My basecard is Gina K paper as well as the stamped images. I embossed Distress paper from core'dinations with Embossalicious folder " A Stitch in Time" and then sanded the paper from the distressed look.  I used my corner rounder on the background and sentiment. I layered the card and glued the medallion on to it.
 Come and play along here.
   You have a chance to win this stamp set
Happy Kreating
  Barb

1 comment:

  1. Love it Barbie makes me see that little guy running around the medallion like a hamster.........Lis

    ReplyDelete