Friday, April 11, 2014

Tutorial Time Challenge 96

This week's tutorial is Wax paper Resist. The tutorial can be found here.
I used Lanterns Stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co. I used the wax paper resist image to stamp the lantern.  The lantern was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.For the resist, I used Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade. My cardstock is Crafter's Companion Glossy, Bazzill for base card, Shimmer paper by Anna Griffin. I stamped the phrase in Encore Gold Ink and used clear embossing powder over it. I used CropaDile Corner Chomper on the Shimmer paper. Gold Shimmer was embossed with Anna Griffin's Amelie Lace folder and diecut with Anna Griffin edge die.
 Hope for come and play along for a chance to win a stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers.
Happy Kreating.
 Barb

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card Barb! I really like that you used it for your lantern :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you used the resist for the image..Lis

    ReplyDelete