Friday, April 4, 2014

Tutorial Time Challenge 95 Canvas Resist


This week's challenge was to use canvas in the project. My stamp set is Camellia from Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co. The tutorial is here. Come and play for a chance to win a great stamp.








 I used Distressed Stains for my coloring of the canvas background. The colors are Peacock Feathers, Shaded Lilac, Picked Raspberries, and Mowed Lawn. Card base is Gina K paper. Patterned paper is BoBunny  "Alora" Collection. Ribbon is from Reasonable Ribbon. The canvas I used is Lyons Canvas Stick-On Canvas. I found the canvas at Stampingscrapping.com. I enjoyed trying something new.
       Happy Friday :)
           Barb

3 comments:

  1. Great job with the technique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Barb, love how you coordinated all your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your canvas turned out so nice Barb! Love the pretty colors. I didn't use enough colors on mine... :(

    ReplyDelete