Monday, April 21, 2014

FOSTV Challenge 121 "Waterfall Card"

 

For this challenge at MFP Speedy TV, I created a waterfall card. I used the stamp set Camellia from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. My images were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored using H2Os. The sentiments were stamped in Brilliance Ink in colors Pearlescent Purple and Pearlescent Lime. My cardstock is Gina K, Crafter's Companion, Curious, and Bo Bunny "Garden Girl Collection". Ribbon is from Reasonable Ribbon. Brads and eyelet from my stash.
I loved making this card. This is my first waterfall card and it was sooo easy.
Here is a few other views of my card.

 
 
 
Come and play along here.
This is the stamp set that you can win:
 
Happy Kreating
Barb
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Love your card Barb!! The colors and flower is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI,

    My first time on MFP and leaving comments. Love the colors you used on the waterfall card and that camellia is gorgeous. Thanks for inspiring us. blessings and hugs,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by..Hope you join the challenge.
      Barb

      Delete
  3. The camellia set looks great with a bit of twinkle! Lovely card

    ReplyDelete