Monday, April 14, 2014

FOSTV Challenge 120 "Purple and White"

The challenge this week at MFP SpeedyTV is create something purple and white. I was so excited for this challenge. My favorite color is PURPLE. I really enjoyed creating my card. I used the new stamp set Camellia from Mark'sFinest Papers a Heinrich Co. My base card was cut using Sizzix Circle Stand Up Die. I then cut the patterned paper from Gina K's Parisian Garden paper pack,with the bottom half of the die. I matched up  the tongue on the papers and adhered  together. I using Stampin' Up papers for the white and purple. The circles were cut using Spellbinder's Standard Large and Small Dies and layered on the base. My image was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored using my Copic markers. The sentiment was stamped in Gina K's Edible Eggplant Ink.
     Come and play along here for a chance to win a stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers.
        Happy Kreating
           Barb

2 comments:

  1. Love this flower and I agree it looks lovely in purple and is nicely set up on your card. I have added yours to the FOSTV post so it wasn't missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card turned out beautiful Barb!! The peony looks wonderful in purple. This was a great color challenge :)

    ReplyDelete