Monday, April 7, 2014

FOSTV Challenge 119 Easter Card







This week's challenge for FOSTV is "Easter Card". For this chaalenge, I used Hoppy Easter Stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co. I stamped the bunny with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored in using colored pencils. The image was blended using a blending stump and Gamsol. I used Spellbinder's Floral Ovals Dies to cut the image, sentiment, and patterned paper out. The image and sentiment were sponged in Memento Dandelion Ink.  "Hoppy Easter" was stamped in Memento Tangelo Ink and popdotted. Ribbon is from Reasonable Ribbon. My papers are Gina K, Crafter's Companion, and Echo Park Springtime paper.
   Come and play along here  for a chance to win a stamp set.
      Happy Kreating
          Barb

2 comments:

  1. The prize will be this very set which you have shown off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Barbie~ I really like the layered die cuts to show off the bunny :)

    ReplyDelete