Friday, March 28, 2014

Tutorial Time Challenge 94 Sponged Sunrays

 
This week's challenge at mfpspeedytv Tutorial Time is Sponged Sunrays. For this card I used Buffalo Spring Stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co. I used cardstock from Stampin' Up!. For the sunrays and sun, I used Scattered Straw and Spiced Marmalade Distressed Inks. I then sponged the grass with Mowed Lawn and Evergreen Bough Distresses inks. I stamped the wheat with Gathered Twigs Distressed ink and I masked the image and stamped the horses with the Indians. I used Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black ink for the horses and buffalo. I used clear embossing powder and heat embossed the images.
 
Come and play along here for a chance to win a great stamp set. Looking forward to all the great submissions.
  Happy Creating
 Barb

4 comments:

  1. the image in front of the rays PERFECT.............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scene you created Barb!! GReat job with the sunrays :)

    ReplyDelete