Friday, March 7, 2014

So Excited!!!

 I am the newest design team member for  Mark's Finest Papers. You can find the designs at mfpspeedytv. Come by and check out the tutorials and challenges. To get started, I am giving away 2 stamp sets from the March new releases to 1 lucky person. Please leave me some SWEET encourage for some blog candy. I will be pick 1 random winner on March 17th (my birthday).Make sure you leave your email address so I can contact you if you win. Stop by to check out my new posts for this wonderful adventure. Be sure to check out all the stamp sets at Mark's Finest Papers.
  Here is the Blog Candy:




March Release 2014
Fabulous Pets
and
Friends
March Releases:






List Randomizer

There were 7 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. Trina Barr
  2. Debbie Golden
  3. Caity Sue Treadwell
  4. Colorado crafter
  5. Pattie
  6. Mom-Mom Gail
  7. Lori
Timestamp: 2014-03-17 14:41:07 UTC                

   






















11 comments:

  1. I'm very proud of you. You are doing an awesome job! Pattie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pattie.. Hoping I can expand on this adventure:)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!!! Thanks for the chance to win your blog candy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the new set! LOVE LOVE pets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Barb! These new releases from MFP are great. I can't wait to see your projects. If I don't catch it in time, you have a Happy Birthday girlfiend! Hugs Lori Reinholz
    stamper572000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caity SueTreadwellMarch 8, 2014 at 6:44 PM

    I love blog candy...and your blog, too. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Barb! I love making cards and the pets stamps are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie...Good Luck on the drawing:)

      Delete
  7. I love scrapbooking and making cards. You are doing a great job. Congratulations! Keep up the good work.
    Trina C. Barr

    ReplyDelete