Monday, March 31, 2014

FOSTV Challenge 118 "Up in the Sky"

This week's challenge is "Up in the Sky". For this challenge I used The stamp set Easter from Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co.  My image was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored using Copic markers. My Copic colors are Skin: E000,E93,Hair: E21,E23,E25, Cross: E40, E42,E43, and E44, HiLites:C00,C4. I diecut the image using Spellbinder's Decorative Labels 28. I then masked the image and inked the clouds. My clouds were done by using a cloud stencil from Inky Antics and Memento Summer Sky and London Fog inks. I used the my sponge daubers left from my previous challenge. There was some Scattered Straw Distressed Ink left on it, some I add sunrays. My ribbon is from Reasonable Ribbon. I used Gina K, Stampin' Up! and Crafter's Companion for my cardstock. My yellow cardstock was diecut using Spellbinder's Label 28.  The base was embossed using Embossacilious Elegance Folder.
        Come and play here for a chance to win a great stamp set.
     Happy Monday
        Barb

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cross!! Your sky looks gorgeous with it and the dies are spectacular too!!

    ReplyDelete