Monday, March 17, 2014

FOSTV Challenge 116 Altered Box






Happy St Patty's day everyone. This is a special day for me because I was born on St Patty's day. This week's challenge was to make an altered box. I used We R Memory Keepers Gift Box Punch Board to make my box. I then diecut opposite side out with Spellbinders Label 15. I embossed the 4 sides with Sizzix Embossing plate from SU!. I used 4 Distress Inks to color the 4 sides. I used Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean, Pickled Raspberry, and Ripe Persimmon. I then adhered window sheets in the opening from diecut. I used Happy Easter stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers. The bunnies were stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with pencils and gamsol. Ipopdotted the bunnies on opposites and placed flowers from StampingScrapping.com.







    Come and try the challenge here for a chance to win a great stamp set.

       Happy Creating
         Barb





2 comments:

  1. Lovely box in pretty colours. Happy Birthday to you - mine was last Tuesday, my niece was 14 on Saturday and my sister in law celebrates today too. It is a busy month for friends Birthdays too. I hope yours is a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off Happy Birthday to you Barb!! Your box turned out beautiful, love the colors and the cut out windows. The flowers and bunnies really look wonderful with it :)

    ReplyDelete