Monday, March 10, 2014

FOSTV Challenge 115 Spring Colors

This week's challenge was to create a card using spring colors . I decided to use green, blue, and purple. For my card, I used MFP stamp set Bundle of Joy.The baby buggy was stamped on watercolor paper in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Baby was stamped in Marvy Matchables Lt. Blue ink. I watercolored the buggy using dye inkpads, a paintbrush, and water. My bling is from SU! Patterned paper is from Club Scrap. Card base is SU! paper.

























Come play along here for a chance to win a great stamp set.
            Happy Stamping
               Barb

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team. Love the simple spring baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb love your card with the pretty dp to go with the little carriage! Glad you have joined the team :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELCOME to the team Cute card I just became your follower ...........Lis

    ReplyDelete