Here is an easy tutorial to create a Chalkboard Christmas card.
1) Cut base card to A2 size and score base. I used Raspberry Berry Cardstock for the base.
2) Diecut Black Licorice Cardstock using Spellbinder's Card Creator Basic B die (largest Die in set)
4) Let image cool for a minute. Ink up a sponge dauber with Whip Cream ink. Dab off a little bit of ink. Drag dauber lightly across stamped image to give a "chalky" appearance. Repeat if need to. Once you get the appearance you like, let dry.5) Adhere stamped layer to base card.
6) Stamp "Merry Christmas to you" from Fun Stamper Journey Modern Tags on to Oatmeal Cookie Cardstock with Raspberry Berry ink.
7) Line up die from Fun Stampers Journey Treat Labels die set and diecut.
8) Diecut Raspberry Berry Cardstock with the next largest die from Treat Label dies. Layer the sentiment on to the Raspberry Berry Cardstock as shown below:
9) Adhere the stamped tag onto the card using foam squares.
All Fun Stamper Journey supplies can be found here.
Happy Holidays and Happy Kreating!!!
Fun Stamper Journey supplies:
Festive Cheer Stamp set. SS-0145
Modern Tag Stamp set SS-0128
Treat Label Dies DI-0037
Raspberry Berry Cardstock CS-0097
Oatmeal Cookie Cardstock CS-0023
Black Licorice Cardstock CS -0003
Whip Cream inkpad IP-0009
Raspberry Berry inkpad IP-0056
Journey Foam Squares AC-0084 (small)
Journey Grand machine JG-0001
Other supplies used on this project:
Embossing Anti-static bag
White Embossing Powder
Embossing Heat Gun
Spellbinder's Card Creator Basic B die set