Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Party with Bamboo

  I recently purchased some stamps from Crafter's Companion. These new stamps feature an adorable Panda Bear named Bamboo. Here is a card I did for Crafter's Companion Flower challenge.
 
For this card I used Bazzill cardstock (red), Core'dination cardstock(yellow) and the stamped image I used Ultimate Smooth Premium Cardstock from Crafter's companion.
 I stamped Bamboo using Mementos Tuxedo Black Ink.
The image was colored using Copic Markers.
I diecut the image with Spellbinders Labels 6 largest die.
The embossing folder is from Crafter's Companion. The folder is called Florabunda. I embossed it and then sanded the paper to give it a wore look.
 The lace is a lace washi tape.
The edges of the yellow page are punched out with a corner rounder.
 I love the way this card came out.
 
 
 
 
 

   http://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/blog/crafterscompetition/2013/04/10/flowers-for-you/

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card Barb. I have this stamp along with a few other but havent colored them yet. Good Luck on your entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning card and I think that this is one of my favourite images.

    Thank you for joining us this month on the Crafters Companion blog challenge

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! I love the embossing behind Bamboo!
    Thanks for playing along with Crafter's Companion!

    ReplyDelete