Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I love my Cricut Imagine

 I purchased a Cricut Imagine over the summer. I love the versatility of it. I can cut and print patterns with it. The only drawback of it, is that you can not cut chipboard with it. I kept my Cricut Expression for that reason. I also kept it because I host at my house and in case we need two machines I am ready...I am always ready but none the less. Here are a few examples of my Cricut Imagine machine
Imagine Birthday Card
Cricut Imagine Imagine More Cards cartridge
Cuttlebug folder used with Sizzix BigShot machine
Cardstock: Hobby Lobby and Core'dinations
Wedding shower card
Bazzill paper
Cuttlebug folder
Cricut Imagine  Black andWhite-Teresa collins cartridge
Gyspy with Cricut Sweethearts cartridge
Wedding Card
Paper from The PaperCut
Ribbon
Cricut Imagine,Cricut Gypsy
Cuttlebug folder
Cricut Wdding Solution cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment